[AfrICANN-discuss] The world is moving gradually towards cyber war

bouba djamaab at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 25 11:08:07 SAST 2012

Yes brother,
we are leading gradually to what I call the "dehumanization of humanity.".
it is not only the Cyberwar but also perfect crimes.
terrible future?
read this: http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9232477/Pacemaker_hack_can_deliver_deadly_830_volt_jolt

----
Eng. Djamaa BOUBA
Director of Normalisation and Cooperation
National Agency for ICTs
Yaoundé-Cameroun
Email (Pro) : bouba at antic.cm
GSM : +237 77 32 46 17