[AfrICANN-discuss] The world is moving gradually towards cyber war

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:11:09 SAST 2012

Please just ignore Digital Answers like (nonense or worse)
It shows a degree of respect one has or has not.
Lets move on please..
Yassin

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:21 PM, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:
Nonsense.

Is it ever possible for you to make a point without words as similar as above ;)

It may be critical to the income of wannabe cyber security advisers, but
*NONE* of his is critical infrastructure. These are plain business
interests which can be protected by commercial means.

el

On 2012-10-23 08:26 , Claude Essomba wrote:
> Great I am glad we are moving forward with our discussion. Critical
> infrastructure to me means  any related ICT infrastructure supporting
> african countries critical business that if affected could have a large
> impact to the level that nothing will work. ie Airport , TV, Banks ,
> Telecommunication , Applications for custom or application for salaries
> payments. In fact only risks analysis will help to identify such
> infrastructure. That is why vulnerability assessment and Penetration
> testing services are important to minimise the risks related to the
> critical indentified infrastructure.
>
> Regards
>
> *CLAUDE VINCENT DE PAUL ESSOMBA*

Seun Ojedeji,