[AfrICANN-discuss] The world is moving gradually towards cyber war

Claude Essomba claudeessomba at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 22 17:49:56 SAST 2012

Thanks Pierre ,

I really welcome this posted article. The question that I am asking regarding Africa is as follow : Are we ready to face such attacks ? Maybe we should like the US , Europe and other to Simulate such attacks at the gov level to understand what could be the impact.

Regards

CLAUDE VINCENT DE PAUL ESSOMBA
Founder and Principal Consultant GETSEC
Expert Cyber Sécurité-Cyber Criminalité CISSP; CISM; ISO 27001 LA.
Cameroun
Tel:              +237 74 69 24 08
Mobile:        +237 98 98 04 65
E-mail:          claude.essomba at getsec.com
Website:       www.getsec.com
Address:       RUE PAU- Akwa-Douala
Company:     GLOBAL ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY.

Canada

112 William Booth Avenue, New market, On, L3X 3B2, Canada
http://www.getsec.com/
Information Security is determining what needs to be protected and why, what it needs to be protected from, and how to protect it for as long as it exists.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.