[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: AfrICANN Digest, Vol 68, Issue 72

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 22:24:40 SAST 2012

Ok. Read you loud and clear now.

Ofcourse ransom is not the best way.
Maybe was to create emotions and guilt - which would not work in business world either.
I would encourage the creation of demand for Africa from others just like the way mobile telephony investors have responded to a Regulated environment in Africa.
The Bottom Billion is a good target but can also be a strong bargainer if we are willfully united in the intent.
Too much rhetoric from me on this..? Yes I m being swept by emotions for True Africa:-)

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Nii Narku Quaynor <quaynor at ghana.com> wrote:

Go and hold the world to ransom? That is *reckless* and I mean it