[AfrICANN-discuss] Who controls the internet?

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 10:52:49 SAST 2012

Just ignore me Doc or Look around you will see.

On the positive side of things, we should look for a way to " turn the Bureucrat(ITU) to a Warrior"

One strategy would be to work with member govts to change the perception of ITU. Its mandate needs to be reviewed to revise those elements or agreements that make it bureaucratic....?
What does WTO do? The same?

Yassin
From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:

What thumb do you suck these figures out of?

Never mind that the below statement does not make sense from the face of it.

el
--

Sent from the iPhone of
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse