[AfrICANN-discuss] A technical issue with the AfriNIC survey?

ARTHUR CARINDAL arthur at afrinic.net
Fri Oct 12 07:46:37 SAST 2012

Dear Amadou

Thanks for your feedback.
We are working with the consulting firm hosting the survey platform to try to fix this as soon as possible.

Best Regards.
Arthur Carindal N.                                           Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head of Member Services, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
arthur at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net            Skype: arthur_carindal
                                                                           Sip: arthur at voip.afrinic.net