[AfrICANN-discuss] [EN & FR] AFRINIC Community and Members Survey 2012

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Wed Oct 10 22:34:51 SAST 2012

 Eberhard

> Please review the response of the defendant in Arkell vs Pressdram 1971,
> [unreported].
>
> el
[>]
If I am to read this right the good doctor is assuming we are not
intelligent enough to read the insults hidden in the email.   So you could
not say it or have the audacity to type the words as per
http://www.nasw.org/users/nbauman/arkell.htm   Yes I got your response and
thank you.

Im shocked that this comes from a father of 2 and a family man as per the
website  http://www.lisse.na/

Surely Eberhard.  If you think you will silence us from pointing out your
weaknesses by insulting everyone who dares question you.  I think you are
mistaken.

You are out of line and if you want to participate on a community list you
have to respect others.  I know by now that seems to be an alien concept but
please try.

I can assure you it will make you feel allot better and some say it makes
you sleep better at night :-)

But seriously you actually represent a community try to tone down.