[AfrICANN-discuss] [EN & FR] AFRINIC Community and Members Survey 2012

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Wed Oct 10 19:54:31 SAST 2012

 Eberhard

> Well you are now with the grownups.
>
> el

[>]
You have probably gone through life
Saying what you feel and hurting who you do without people telling you
because they accept you the way you are.

Well that is just pure Rudeness and morally unacceptable. (Morality is
subjective so this might be ok with you)
However please have some consideration for others.

And  we do have young people on this list, our future internet generation so
please tone down.

List has existed for a long time with self-moderation, let's keep it that
way.