[AfrICANN-discuss] [EN & FR] AFRINIC Community and Members Survey 2012

Marcus K. G. Adomey madomey at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:52:10 SAST 2012

Dear Dr. Lisse, ---------------------------------Wisdom from a non-educated african old lady.
When you are bathing and a mad man comes around and take away your dresses, what will you do? Two lines of action are possible
1. – Either you remain calm and call someone to get new dresses for you; when dressed, you can look for the mad man, deal with him if it is necessary, and then collect your dresses. Otherwise, after dressing  you can even forget about the dress. After all, life must go on. This is the attitude of a wise man.
2. – Else you run naked after the mad man to collect your dress. The question here is between you and the mad man who is the REAL MAD MAN?  - Rhetorical question! ---------------------------------
You (Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse) will agree with me that the members of this mailing list are not exclusively AfriNIC staff; it is far beyond AfriNIC staff. The grudge between you and a staff of AfriNIC should be dealt with him/her at AfriNIC level if you think that AfriNIC is responsible for the attitude of such person. Taking the grudge out on to this mailing list is totally misplaced and uncalled for. Members of this mailing list deserve intellectual and constructive discourse and not the direction where you are pushing members.
Thank you,  Marcus