[AfrICANN-discuss] [EN & FR] AFRINIC Community and Members Survey 2012

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:06:51 SAST 2012

Hello Dr Eberhard,

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 8:00 AM, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:

> I will do whatever I please.
> You hired her, you'll live with the consequences.

wew! this is serious; as young as i am (even without knowing the history
that may exist between both side), I sure will not respond to issue on
public domain this way! If i have not meet with the person being talked
about here(Anne), then perhaps i would have imagined what on earth will
make an Adult talk this way....
Agreed Afrinic is community driven and even if you feel Afrinic may have
employed wrongly....there should be better channel/way to present this and
not in this approach of yours!
Well its Internet Democracy, enjoy it while it last! i see this as a
possible reason why some may consider supporting the ITU proposal for
Internet ;-)

el

> --
>
> Sent from the iPhone of
> Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse
>

> On Oct 10, 2012, at 8:30, Adiel Akplogan <adiel at afrinic.net> wrote:
>
> > Hello Eberhard,
> >
> > I would have not expected our call for feedback through an open survey
> > to be diverted to personal attack on staff. Not only it is irrespecutful
> > to the person you are publicly attacking but also to the organisation
> > and the community that its represents and serves. There is something
> > call "ethical behaviour" on mailing list and in public place that should
> > govern our says and actions on lists and public forum like this.
> >
> > If you have comment against AFRINIC, use the survey. Note that when you
> > have raised an issue on the survey we took time to fix it in due course
> > to allow it to be as inclusive as possible (and you to be able to take
> > it). So go ahead and express yourself in the survey. But please do not
> > distract the attention of people here from others more important and real
> > challenges that this region is facing for its Internet development and
> > from which, unfortunately we are continuously being distracted from.
> >
> > Thank you.
> > Adiel A. Akplogan
> > Chief Executive Officer, AFRINIC
> > t: +230 403-5101  |  f: +230 466-6758
> > adiel at afrinic.net |  wwww.afrinic.net
> >
> > On 2012-10-10, at 04:06 AM, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi, Quaynor,
> >>
> >> because it's the truth, perhaps? The lady's behavior is not new to us,
> >> hence I comment.
> >>
> >> el

*Seun Ojedeji,
Federal University Oye-Ekiti