[AfrICANN-discuss] [EN & FR] AFRINIC Community and Members Survey 2012

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Wed Oct 10 15:34:31 SAST 2012

Actually...

...though the ensuing meta-discussion is expected and
entertaining, this is not worthy of a Commonwealth Certified African
Internet Pioneer who knows full well that we started things
right from start.

el