[AfrICANN-discuss] [EN & FR] AFRINIC Community and Members Survey 2012

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Wed Oct 10 07:02:19 SAST 2012

Dr Lisse

I must comment on your tone on the list.  If you do have a contribution to
make which is in the interest of the community please make it in a way that
respects us all.  If you do have a personal issue with a member of the
community who also happens to be a member of staff of AfriNIC please use the
appropriate channels.

The survey is one of the channels we are using to get feedback.

I'm sorry but not prepared to see the work of many who tirelessly offer
their time and effort for us eventual beneficiaries degenerated by personal
vendettas.

As a respectable member of the community I would like to think this was a
momentary slip.

However we cannot continue dragging the community down like this lets get
professional please.

Regards

Badru