[AfrICANN-discuss] [EN & FR] AFRINIC Community and Members Survey 2012

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Tue Oct 9 16:03:39 SAST 2012

Who said it would be easy.

But, ringing your bell is as much fun as that of the ever
entertaining Ms Bekelele's.

I share your sense of belonging, by the way, however not the one of
your necessity.  Or maybe I should, we all have to eat...

greetings, el

on 2012-10-09 14:51 Anne-Rachel Inné said the following:
> You will not get rid of me that easily Dr. Lisse.
> At ICANN, AFRINIC or somewhere else. I am African and for better or
> worse we share that big space.
> anne-rachel
>
> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Dr Eberhard Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:
>> A bit of a shame actually, was going to suggest to lean management
>> by removing the COO position :-)-O
>>
>> el
>>
>> on 2012-10-09 11:24 tzNIC Manager <Ntahigiye Abibu> said the
>> following:
>>> Had to choose "data centre operator" and proceed as there in no
>>> option for ccTLDs or registry operators.  ccTLD management
>>> function stated in the previous questions.  Hope the compiler will
>>> understand.
>>>
>>> Abibu - .tz ccTLD.

el at lisse.NA el108-ARIN / *     |   Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)
PO Box 8421             \     /   Please do NOT email to this address
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/        if it is DNS related in ANY way