[AfrICANN-discuss] Cancellation of the Meeting AFRALO/AfrICANN of Toronto

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Fri Oct 5 10:38:24 SAST 2012

We could for example relocate to the Niagara Falls an debate the
differences between it and the Victoria Falls.

el

on 2012-10-05 10:14 Dr Eberhard Lisse said the following:
> Did you notice my judicious abuse of the spelling checker to misspell
> spelling checker?
>
> :-)-O
>
> el
>
> on 2012-10-05 10:03 Ben Fuller said the following:
>> Look, Africans asking for money from the developed world has been
>> going on for 60 or so years.  Surely there must be a more creative
>> topic with the potential to benefit more people.  Once a few
>> worthwhile ideas are generated (perhaps even implemented) , then
>> it will be a good time to look for money.
>>
>> Ben
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:08 AM, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:
>>> Why do you want to meet and debate a resolution?
>>>
>>> Let's meet and have a party :-)-O
>>>
>>> Or let's just meet.
>>>
>>> We could even debate the .Africa and the .dotAfrica applications
>>> and the merits of splling checkers.
>>>
>>> Or something...
>>>
>>> el

el at lisse.NA el108-ARIN / *     |   Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)
PO Box 8421             \     /   Please do NOT email to this address
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/        if it is DNS related in ANY way