[AfrICANN-discuss] Cancellation of the Meeting AFRALO/AfrICANN of Toronto

Ben Fuller abutiben at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:03:45 SAST 2012

Look, Africans asking for money from the developed world has been
going on for 60 or so years. Surely there must be a more creative
topic with the potential to benefit more people. Once a few worthwhile
ideas are generated (perhaps even implemented) , then it will be a
good time to look for money.

Ben

Dr. Ben Fuller
abutiben at gmail.com