[AfrICANN-discuss] IANA Business Excellence Workshop in Toronto

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Tue Oct 2 01:21:27 SAST 2012

On behalf of: Leo Vegoda

ICANN's IANA Department has been working on a Business Excellence activity since 2009, with a goal of sustainable, continual improvement. As part of that work, the department has conducted a series of annual self-assessments and made significant improvements in planning, process structure and customer satisfaction.

This workshop (http://toronto45.icann.org/node/34249) is designed to inform users of our services about the work we have done and gather input for future work to improve services in the future.

We hope you'll come along, share your experience with us and help us identify improvements we can make in the future.

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
http://gnso.icann.org