Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] The Google campaign – An ITU view

Lerato lerato.ma at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 23:58:03 SAST 2012

My specific questions remain unanswered.hmm your questions will be answered soon by results of the evaluation that will follow the guidebook,
that is if the governments in Africa do not try to decide to influence ICANN again for an exception or I should say do a resolution and shove it down on ICANN's throat?
by the same, I notice the questions that never gets answered such as ones raised by Dr . Yassin earlier on this list, say on matters of abuse of trust, bad influencing, lies and manipulations?  I guess each to his own defense?

--Lerato Ma