Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] The Google campaign – An ITU view

Lerato lerato.ma at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 22:30:54 SAST 2012

I would have to post the whole guidebook to show the number of violations McTim? ;)

I suggest you read both public comments submitted by the respective applicants, as your comments reflect comments by one applicant only?
But you have me worried now that the evaluators might do the same, maybe DCA should send a reminder?

Opps, hope we are not using this list to discuss "DCA issues", though, maybe we should rename it .africa issues. ;)

--Lerato Ma