Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] The Google campaign – An ITU view

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 22:06:54 SAST 2012

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Lerato <lerato.ma at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am wondering who started the thread on this issue?

this thread was begun by Maye Diop

  I also do not even
> see anyone worried about the same issue except you

both you and Dr. Nii said "read the guidebook", so i took you at your word.

> or playing with words on this list more from the point of guarding the ship?

I'm just copying the words from the guidebook, I'm not playing with them at all!

> you are again dictating the subjects matter to be discussed?

I took you at your word.

  What, are you
> now Chairing this list?

no, but I would appreciate an answer to my questions, since you have
repeatedly pointed to the guidebook.

--
Cheers,

McTim