Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] The Google campaign – An ITU view

Nii Narku Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Fri Nov 30 10:12:45 SAST 2012

Someone would also say you are an after thought.....you could not even complete a bid document. And wonder you have what it takes to operate a registry

 Are you suggesting politicians don't have a mind of their own? Gee, intelligence is now a preserve of DCA

Please keep these kinds of wild statements away from this list