[AfrICANN-discuss] The Hindu : Opinion / Lead : Hyping one threat to hide another

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 02:22:08 SAST 2012

Hi alexander,

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Ntoko, Alexander
<alexander.ntoko at itu.int> wrote:
> http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/hyping-one-threat-to-hide-another/article4140922.ece?homepage=true#.ULeox21T4aE.mailto

I can prove this is baseless propaganda by asking one simple question:

Who shut down the Internet in Syria today?  Was it Google?  No, it was
a government!

The author ( I have known him for over 7 years on another list) has an
anti-corporate bias (he has said in the past that a global body (yet
to exist) should have veto power over Facebook and Google policies.

Regards,

McTim

--
Cheers,