Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] The Google campaign – An ITU view

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 21:07:29 SAST 2012

Well well... At least Kalvin has labelled my opinion as a Strat Adviser for DCA....Is it news? that has been the case before the conception of the .africa business idea which has now caused untasty discussions.
Its good one wakes up to the fact now after forgeting what was happening since 2004/05.
Good stuff!
Cheers
Yassin
[Its easier to be simple]

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Calvin Browne <calvin at orange-tree.alt.za> wrote:

On 29/11/2012 00:39, Nii Narku Quaynor wrote:
> On Nov 28, 2012, at 21:06, Y Mshana2003 <ymshana2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> After all, governments do not engage in business they regulate and collect Tax. Having said that, my conclusion is ITU = Governments and ICANN = Internet constituents. Big mistake is to mix the two as it will soon happen if we hide behind either to push any agenda.
>>
> ...I don't understand the abstract mathematics in this formula :(_______________________________________________

Nii - decoding instructions at
http://www.dotconnectafrica.org/about/global-strategic-advisory-leadership-group/

regards