[AfrICANN-discuss] l'Antic nomme son conseil d'administration

Adamou Nacer adamou.nacer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:42:27 SAST 2012

Hi my brother,
Here is article 2:
> *Art. 2 :* Le nom du représentant des usagers ou les bénéficiaires des
> services sera communiqué au président du conseil d'administration en
> temps opportun.
This article raise many questions and is not compatible with internet
governance standards in my humble point of view. This article means that
*_someone_* will decide for the national community who is the users'
representative. But we already know them and the decree must have just
included them. This is not what I call an inclusive process Mr Bouba.
> For your information,go through the decrees organising ANTIC and ART
> (Cameroonian Telecoms Regulatory Board),their Boards of Directors
> (both ANTIC and ART) have representatives of civil society in their midst
Yes, for my information, can you please let me know who are the
representatives of civil society for ANTIC?

For the rest, I don't want to attack you personally like you are doing
here just because you don't agree with my opinion, I am well educated
for that. I think that as intellectuals, we can have diverging opinions
and discuss about them in a respectful manner.

Finally, I am not insulting my country Bouba, but I cannot applaude when
there are bad decisions made. And I think that you and all managers
working at ANTIC have responsibilities in bad advicing our president.

Regards