Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] The Google campaign – An ITU view

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 01:24:51 SAST 2012

No Mathematics sir.... It is an Expression of the situation the way I see it. After all if u want it in maths, it is an expression of two lines which are parallel as long as world is spherical.
There u go..

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Nii Narku Quaynor <quaynor at ghana.com> wrote:

On Nov 28, 2012, at 21:06, Y Mshana2003 <ymshana2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> After all, governments do not engage in business they regulate and collect Tax. Having said that, my conclusion is ITU = Governments and ICANN = Internet constituents. Big mistake is to mix the two as it will soon happen if we hide behind either to push any agenda.

...I don't understand the abstract mathematics in this formula :(_______________________________________________
AfrICANN mailing list
AfrICANN at afrinic.net