[AfrICANN-discuss] The Google campaign ? An ITU view

Karim ATTOUMANI MOHAMED attoukarim at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 28 07:59:10 SAST 2012

Hmm Nii, interesting reaction but regarding accessing documents, we have
just to follow regular leaks and for participation, we can fight in some
countries to be included in official delegation.
I'm interested to the fact that today we applaud leaks for WCIT-12 work
document but while people download files for a specific use, the same firms
applauding today brandish the law and want to see people prosecuted for have
infringed copyright and intellectual property. héhéhé

Ing. ATTOUMANI MOHAMED Karim,
Union des Comores
(+269) 334 37 06 (Mobile Moroni) - ID Skype: attoukarim

Message: 1