[AfrICANN-discuss] The always entertaining Ms Bekelelelelelele

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Nov 16 13:08:19 SAST 2012

The statement bellow by Dr. Eberhard is derogatory and in bad taste. Issues
aside, you cannot come to an African list and start calling us clueless.
Why would we want to know who David Michael Letterman is? He's not
important in our society. The Americans too don't know our heroes  I hope
you also don't find your countrymen in Namibia as clueless.

On 15 November 2012 18:15, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:

> Nigel,
>
> remember this list is populated by clueless Africans, they don't
> know what an American TV network company CBS is.  Probably even
> never heard about Dave Letterman.
>
> But, if it is founded by an African it's ok.
>

> el
>
> On 2012-11-15 16:48 , Nigel Roberts wrote:
> > The TV network? Gosh!
> >
> > On 11/15/2012 02:39 PM, Pierre Lotis NANKEP wrote:
> >>

> >> CBS : Fortunately, the company was founded and is manage by an
> >> African. What's wrong?

Mwendwa Kivuva
For
Business Development