[AfrICANN-discuss] me.ga suspended

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 00:15:55 SAST 2012

Good question ...
The answer is : You are the educator and you can influence.

As mentioned earlier...there has to be a credible Policy for that educating to take place.  We need to get out of our comfortable technical environment and outreach   our Political Leaders. I sense that some individuals will not agree with this 4th Dimension which is unquantifiable but it exists in life. That is what makes things happen the way they go in reality BUT there has to be Good Governance in a country.
Cheers
Yassin

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Nigel Roberts <nigel at channelisles.net> wrote:

It raises a further more fundamental question.

Which is:

'Does the expression "RULE OF LAW" mean anything in <country-name>".

(Substitute <country-name> with the name of any particular country
concerned).

Who will educate political leaders of this too?

On 11/09/2012 04:26 PM, Ashok Radhakissoon wrote:
> Dear All,
s of technology and the internet very specifically.Who will do