[AfrICANN-discuss] me.ga suspended

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Fri Nov 9 18:32:49 SAST 2012

It raises a further more fundamental question.

Which is:

'Does the expression "RULE OF LAW" mean anything in <country-name>".

(Substitute <country-name> with the name of any particular country
concerned).

Who will educate political leaders of this too?

On 11/09/2012 04:26 PM, Ashok Radhakissoon wrote:
> Dear All,
s of technology and the internet very specifically.Who will do