[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [dns-operations] GADS: GNU Alternative Domain Systems

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Wed Nov 7 13:42:39 SAST 2012

I have mentioned before that every Dick, Tom and Amadou can post to
this list, but that you now would confirm that you post before
learning, ie posting without knowing, is a real bruiser.

el