[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [dns-operations] GADS: GNU Alternative Domain Systems

Dr Eberhard Lisse el at lisse.NA
Wed Nov 7 10:30:27 SAST 2012

PLEASE STOP HURTING ME!

I get shoulder pain from laughing too much, and bruises from
banging my head while falling off my chair and rolling on the floor
laughing.

el

on 2012-11-07 10:05 Adamou Nacer said the following:
> FYI

el at lisse.NA el108-ARIN / *     |   Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)
PO Box 8421             \     /   Please do NOT email to this address
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/        if it is DNS related in ANY way