[AfrICANN-discuss] GNSO Website

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Fri May 25 22:55:40 SAST 2012

Dear All,

Please have a look at the new website!
Kind regards,

Glen

Dear GNSO Council Members, Stakeholder Group Leaders and Constituency Leaders,

We are pleased to announce that the new-improved GNSO website is now LIVE!  http://gnso.icann.org

We are hopeful you will find the new look, site architecture and content, to be a vast improvement from the old design, but this is just the first phase.  We are planning to add additional functionality, better graphics and further improvements over time - including now being able to move forward with efforts to provide web presence functionality for all GNSO Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies.

Lastly, we will be conducting a small review session of the new site at Prague.  It is tentatively scheduled for Monday morning.  At this session, we will provide a quick overview of the new site and also provide some hints and tips for finding all active GNSO and GNSO Council information.

Best regards,

ICANN Policy Team

----

Berry Cobb