[AfrICANN-discuss] Web review May 22, 2012

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed May 23 01:13:40 SAST 2012

Bwana,

I love yoour digests, very useful...however, I think you have to find
a way to filter the worst abuses of "journalists" as the link below is
conjecture, not reporting.

> UN to Control World’s Information and Communications From Internet Hub in
> Africa
> http://axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_64563.shtml

it says, inter alia:

"Under careful control, the UN has planned to create an Africa that
will become not only the food center of the world, but also the single
processor of the world’s communications."

the strangeness of the headline should be the first clue!

--
Cheers,

McTim