[AfrICANN-discuss] Improving Global Engagement: ICANN Survey
annerachel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 11:13:00 SAST 2012
Improving Global Engagement: ICANN Survey
- Español </es/news/announcements/announcement-2-21mar12-es.htm>
- Français </fr/news/announcements/announcement-2-21mar12-fr.htm>
- Русский </ru/news/announcements/announcement-2-21mar12-ru.htm>
- 简体中文 </zh/news/announcements/announcement-2-21mar12-zh.htm>
- العربية </ar/news/announcements/announcement-2-21mar12-ar.htm>
21 March 2012
ICANN published today a survey <http://questionpro.com/t/AHB7OZM7Lx> to
solicit community input on improving its effectiveness as a global
organization. ICANN has community participants and leaders from all regions
of the world, and is seeking ways to make enhancements to its performance
as a global organization.
The feedback collected from the survey will help inform ICANN's strategy
for improving its global engagement. By identifying the activities that are
most important toward fully reflecting the global nature of ICANN's
mission, it will also help to establish priorities for next steps.
The survey is available in all of the UN languages, and feedback is
encouraged from stakeholders in all regions.
Take the survey: http://questionpro.com/t/AHB7OZM7Lx
The survey is designed to:
1. Help ICANN understand its relative strengths and challenges as a
2. Evaluate ICANNs major organizational functions/processes and the
extent to which they can be leveraged to improve ICANNs effectiveness and
reputation globally; and
3. Assist ICANN in prioritizing initiatives that will improve its
effectiveness as a global organization.
The survey results will be shared with the ICANN community, and additional
opportunities will be made available to comment before any actions are
formalized and implemented.
The survey is open until 22 April 2012.
Questions may be sent to participation at icann.org.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AfrICANN