Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] Draft statement / Projet de déclaration

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 01:58:51 SAST 2012

Dear Tijan et all,

Thank you for this communication which reads very good. I have a few
observations to share:

 There must be a reason to meet in Costa Rica to discuss a project for
Africa - or am I mistaken?

I meant to ask about how the Support Fund was obtained/raised and from
where. Transparency requires that source to be known.

In addition, I am compelled to ask whether the support is a Loan or a Grant
since each has to have Conditions to be met.

BTW I have a good and progressive meaning for asking.

Kind regards

Yassin

2012/3/7 Tijani BEN JEMAA <tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org>

> Français ci-dessous
> ------------------------
>
> Dear all,
>
> Please find in the attached files the draft statement (French and English)
> of the joint AFRALO – AfrICANN meeting due to take place in San José (Costa
> Rica) on Wednesday 14 March 2012.
>
> Would you please provide your comments on this draft before the end of
> Sunday 11 March to allow us to include them before printing the final
> version and then distribute it to the participants in the meeting for
> discussion, modification if any and adoption.
>
> ------------------------
>
> Chers tous,
>
> En fichiers attachés, prière trouver le projet de déclaration (Français et
> Anglais) de la réunion conjointe AFRALO – AfrICANN qui aura lieu à San José
> (Costa Rica) le Mercredi 14 Mars 2012.
>
> Je vous prie de donner vos remarques sur ce projet au plus tard Dimanche
> 11 Mars pour que l’on puisse les inclure avant d’imprimer la version finale
> et ensuite la distribuer aux participants à la réunion pour discussion,
> modification s’il y a lieu et adoption.

> Tijani BEN JEMAA
> Directeur Exécutif
> Fédération Méditerranéenne des Associations d’Internet
> Téléphone : + 216 70 825 231
> Tél Mobile : + 216 98 330 114
> Télécopie  : + 216 70 825 231

c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road
Wilberforce
Freetown,SIERRA LEONE

Skype: yassinmshana1
Mobile:+23276926697
Fax:  (+232) 22235769
Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?

 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*