[AfrICANN-discuss] AfricaCERT questionnaire to outline events in information security in your country

Holy Kamuzora hkamuzora at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 08:43:48 SAST 2012

Hi! Please see below. I tried my best to answer to an event i knew of and
took part in.

Country name: *Tanzania*

Do you have security events in your country? *Yes, sort of*

If No, when will be the best time in the year to organize:

- a security day

- a security week?

If Yes

What is the event name: *It was a security awareness session done on
11thJune 2012
*

In Which month is it organized? Month(s):

Is it a National Event? *No*

What is the main language of the event? *English*

Who is the Organizer? *TanzICT and CosTECH*

Do you know since when it is organized?

What is the Duration of the event ? *2 hours*

Is it a frequent event? *It has happened once so far but I believe there
will be some more*

What are the Goals and objectives? *It was an ICT Security awareness
session in which they talked about:  introduction of ICT Security into the
government of Tanzania,  reconnaissance, countermeasures, LAN security &
Organization IT Security Policies &  Cyber Security and then build up with
introduction to CERT and its importance.*

Which are the stakeholders involved? *It was open to anyone interested as
ICT is used by all so security is also everyone’s and everybody’s
responsibility*

Thank You for your Help.