[AfrICANN-discuss] Acting Director of Information Security Directorate

Alioune Traore alioune_b_traore at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 31 15:25:13 SAST 2012

Dear Esam,
I wish you all the best.
If any think do not hesite, african community is always
ready to help anybody.
Best regards

Dr Alioune Badara TRAORE
+223 6675 25 56
+223 6678 58 31

De : Esam Abulkhirat <esamabulkhirat at about.me>
À : africann at afrinic.net
Envoyé le : Lundi 30 juillet 2012 10h08
Objet : [AfrICANN-discuss] Acting Director of Information Security Directorate

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

I trust this email finds you well. This is to inform you that I have been assigned recently as the Acting Director of the Information Security Directorate in the Communications and Informatics Ministry of Libya. I hope we will continue our collaboration as I'm currently embarking in establishing and structuring this new Directorate.

Best