[AfrICANN-discuss] Acting Director of Information Security Directorate

Tarek Kamel trkmkamel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:06:16 SAST 2012

Dear Essam,

I am resending to you my congratulations on the list as well. I think Lybia
has a lot of potential for secure ICT applications and we will be surely
supportive to you in your new role. Your success will add to the growing
role of the Internet in North Africa.

Regards
Tarek Kamel

On Monday, July 30, 2012, balbine manga <babyambassa at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Congratulations Esam!
> Balbine
> ________________________________
> De : Esam Abulkhirat <esamabulkhirat at about.me>
> À : africann at afrinic.net
> Envoyé le : Lundi 30 juillet 2012 11h08
> Objet : [AfrICANN-discuss] Acting Director of Information Security
Directorate

> Dear Friends & Colleagues,
>
> I trust this email finds you well. This is to inform you that I have been
assigned recently as the Acting Director of the Information Security
Directorate in the Communications and Informatics Ministry of Libya. I hope
we will continue our collaboration as I'm currently embarking in
establishing and structuring this new Directorate.