[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [AfrICANN-44] Africa Strategic plan

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 22:41:08 SAST 2012

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Lerato Mamboleo <lerato.ma at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Mr. Browne-
>
> It appears that you have personalized the issues again on this list,

since when is pointing out a factual link "personalising"??

> suppose you are coming back at Dr. Yassin, because he happened to transmit
> an email that Ms. Bekele wrote in response to yours. Was it fair that you
> have mentioned Ms. Bekele on this list and that she should not have
> clarified her self or set the record straight on her side and you perhaps
> hoped people listened to your voice only?
>
> I do not think it is fair to classify people based on their affiliations,
> but should be based on what they do and say.   I believe Dr Yassin is an
> active participant on this list as we know him on different African issues.
> and would have the courage to do the same for anyone should they ask his
> help.  As for you, we have never heard from you until you wanted a claim on
> .africa for your camp.

Calvin Browne has been a respected member of the Internet
technical and DNS communities far longer than DCA has been around.

> Therefore it is quite disappointing your attempted attack on Dr. Yassin is
> neither fair nor warranted.

Again, pointing out a fact is not an attack.

If you want to get away from personalising things, you had best look
to the DCA website, which is full of ad hominem attacks.

http://www.dotconnectafrica.org/2011/09/dotafrica-confusion-promiscuity-strange-bed-fellows/

http://www.dotconnectafrica.org/2011/07/leopard-change-spots-resuscitation-moribund-dotafrica-org/

http://www.dotconnectafrica.org/2011/10/the-illegitimate-african-agenda-dakar-arc-illegal-cabal-supporting-it/

etc, etc