[***SPAM***] [AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [AfrICANN-44] Africa Strategic plan

Sophia B sophiabekele at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 02:58:21 SAST 2012

I already said I read everyone's comment and I repeat to you in case you
since you SIr, do not understand:

How can I view an email if I do not subscribe to it?  That is the question.
> At any rate, I appreciate Dr Yassin that tried to help pass my complaint
> and my email and for those who try to clarify as well.
> I have found that I have re-subscribed to the email that I have already
> subscribed to view.   If I have any problems, I will report on either of
> the subscribed post-able subscriptions; )

<dotafrica at dotconnectafrica.org>

*Sophia*
Ex-gNSO ICANN gTLD Policy Advisor
Support our "YES" to .africa Campaign!