[***SPAM***] [AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [AfrICANN-44] Africa Strategic plan

Nii Narku Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Fri Jul 27 02:26:28 SAST 2012

Madam,
Excuse me but on this list you have no case on this issue. Either you are refusing to understand or the technology is overwhelming you.

Read Nishal's post, the answer is there!

It said,
[I am unable to find any list member with the email address:  "sophiabekele at yahoo.com", which is the from-address in the message you forwarded below.
The closest match that I found was:  "sophiabekele at gmail.com".   ]

Do you understand now to explain to other colleagues?

Nii