Fw: [AfrICANN-discuss] Help with .africa history

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 02:03:32 SAST 2012

It is possible that to happen Sir - and it has happened from what I have
been reading about claims for endorsements during this round of
applications for .africa gTLD

The confusion is on whether there is AU as a person or as an Organisation -
why should there be multiple endorsements? I get this from a string of
discussions....

I wonder whether there will be another round of endorsements after recent
changes..? In my opinion, AU is an institution not a person who holds a
position - are we together in that?

The culture of 'name dropping' has led to what is happening now.-
misleading may happen when that happens especially when the issue of
Conflict of Interest is not addressed properly!

Each and every individual who is associated with such Organisations such as
AU either by profession, family, friend, partner, business or any other
affiliation whatsoever - that is a Code of Conduct which applies both ways.
That is to avoid using any sort of influence in whatsoever. ..It
is uncomfortable to see or have an individual who is associated with any
such public office being involved with business engagements such as this <
.africa>  This was obvious a few months ago - that through communications
during .africa bidding

Last straw is what happened during ICANN 44- Prague.....why should what
happened be reported a month late? After the Strategy for Africa
questionnaire came about and questioned?

Colleagues, I do not mean to blow out any candle to make mine brighter
(impossible) but to inform the Truth is easier that to cover the Untruthful
ways! The truth will take time but will come out - where are we now?

Enough said on this for now - time to parade anything in the open for us to
see.....

At this age and life experience I will not stop or avoid asking for Facts!

Kind regards

Yassin

>>> www.transworldAfrica.com  | Fluent in computing