[***SPAM***] [AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [AfrICANN-44] Africa Strategic plan

Sophia B sophiabekele at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 23:43:28 SAST 2012

I have no idea where this is going?
But Nii, did u see my message on another email thread?

re:
> I am quite surprised that I am being informed that I am not subscribed on
> this list as I can view what everybody is posting.
> But technology has since come a long way,  therefore, is it possible that
> one can see everyone's post as  a subscriber and prevent oneself from
> posting?  or are you saying there are two different subscriptions for one
> to view and one to post?  I appreciate your clarification on this!

Can you explain this?  then we can figure out who is owed apology
or disrupting a "serious matter" or changing the subject ?

I also asked clarification where  this UN moderated server is sitting as
well. Can anyone answer that before requesting apologies?
*
*
*Sophia*
Founder/Ex-Board Member ISOC- SF BAY