[***SPAM***] [AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [AfrICANN-44] Africa Strategic plan

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 22:16:24 SAST 2012

Fellow Africans,

Let us get one thing straight here.... presumptions are not a good start of
anything.

I get a complaint and I ask questions and ..Many Thanks to all for answers
given from within the List.

Say sorry for 'asking' ??? No please... Saying "Thank You" is more
appropriate - is it maybe the reason people shy away from  'asking'?

Kind regards

Yassin