[AfrICANN-discuss] Help with .africa history

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Thu Jul 26 16:44:11 SAST 2012

Members

It pains me to see that we are all here with the best of intentions but seem to have a hard time sharing the same vision which is the digital emancipation of our beloved continent.  In a world of many independent and committed individuals we have to be prepared to seek synergy.  Not a win loose position but win win positions.  In this continent of billions with so much to do why do we spend too much of our energies fighting battles where they will be no winners.

.africa or dotafrica whichever tld ends up being licensed is to serve the african community.  So let's start sharing how we will do this and exert less of our energies in historical battles.

Individual battles need to end.

My 2 bits

Badru Ntege
CEO
NFT Consult Ltd
Www.Nftconsult.com

“Vision without execution is hallucination.”
― Thomas A. Edison