[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [AfrICANN-44] Africa Strategic plan

Holy Kamuzora hkamuzora at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:13:05 SAST 2012

An impressive initiative i should say. Congratulations to all.

Suggestion to The formed committee which i believe is to spear head "The
strategy for Africa". For Africa to actively participate in ICANN, i think
/ believe the first step is for them to be made aware of what it is. Now
coming to this i believe many aware are (some) people in the IT/ICT world
so in devising the strategy please make a mechanism which can also push for
others to be aware/ to know the effect and i believe this will urge them to
actively participate.

Regards,
Holy.