[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [At-Large] At-Large comments on new gTLD applications

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 00:47:39 SAST 2012

Hello.
Thank you for this communication which I wish to aspire my concern..

Does it mean that the ICANN process and Policy is no longer valid?
I wonder why do you post such a request...?

May I strongly object such moves and ask to adhere to agreed modes of operations please?

I am forced to state publically that the issue of .africa is now unhealthy and polluted by personal gain issues.

Let us stop this asap before Africa looses it all and I am not ready to see that happening to future generations
Kind regards
Yassin

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Fatimata Seye Sylla <fsylla at gmail.com> wrote:

Chers Collegues,

Si vous avez un commentaire d'interet public par rapport a une application de Nouveau gTLD, nous vous prions de le faire avant le 26 juillet pour permettre au groupe de revision d'At-Large de le prendre en compte.  Voir les explications en dessous.

Dear Colleagues,

If you have any comment related to public interest on a New gTLD application, please do it now by July 26 to allow the At-Large Review Group to take it into consideration.  See the explanations below.

Thank you
Fatimata