[AfrICANN-discuss] thanks -> AFTLD in Zambia - Re: FRED workshop prior to ICANN44 in Prague

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu Jul 12 15:42:57 SAST 2012

Jaromir,

I would like to confirm that the workshop on FRED Registry that I attended just before
ICANN-44 in Prague worked out very well for me and I benefitted a lot. Thank you for
hosting us in your very good facilities at NIC.CZ for the workshop.

I am therefore indeed looking forward making a follow-up with you at the AFTLD Annual
Meeting in Livingstone, Zambia, in a week or so, in the vicinity of the mighty Victoria
Falls.

The agenda for the AFTLD Meeting is now on the AFTLD website at:
http://www.aftld.org/zm2012/docs/AfTLD_Agenda_Zambia_v1.pdf where I can see that your
slot is on Day 2.

It is my hope that you will be available for a few days during the AFTLD meeting so that
we can get more detailed consultation for those of us who want to attempt to migrate our
registraries.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda