[AfrICANN-discuss] Call for Applications / Cyber Stewards Program / Deadline - July 16th

Robert Guerra rguerra at privaterra.org
Wed Jul 11 23:48:27 SAST 2012

The Citizen Lab, in  a way is looking to support and develop a collaborate research network - one that we could support and facilitate information and knowledge exchange. On one hand we'd be keen to extend and expand our research projects as well as being exposed to existing initiatives that seek to bring a human centred view to cyber security.

We are keen not to just get CV's, but instead detailed proposals (including a modest budget) that propose ways to develop and strategically strenthen the engagement of NGO's and civil society in ongoing developments related to Cyber Security and Internet Governance.

Here's another link with some additional details of the initiative  - http://news.utoronto.ca/seeking-cyber-stewards

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me off list

regards

Robert