[AfrICANN-discuss] Dr. Nii Narku Quaynor: A Man On A Mission

Victor NDONNANG ndonnang at isoc-cameroon.org
Fri Feb 24 12:02:30 SAST 2012

Dear all,
Dear Africa's Internet Leaders of tomorrow,

I'm happy to share with you this interesting about Dr. Nii Quaynor, the
Father of the Internet in Africa. I really like the following quote from
him:

"I believe the global community is looking for you," says Quaynor. "They are
saying where are you? What is your added value? Because globalization means
locals coming together, (.) You have a global network, so you must bring
your local alongside my local and it becomes global. People sometimes miss
that."

He is for me a model for Africa's Next Generation Internet Leaders.
Thanks Dr. Nii for your unstoppable work to democratize the Internet in
Africa.

The complete article is available on the following link:
http://internetsociety.org/man-%E2%80%98revolutionary-mission%E2%80%99

Enjoy!
Best regards,

Victor Ndonnang