[AfrICANN-discuss] Moctar Contact

Abulkhirat Esam AbulkhiratE at africa-union.org
Sat Feb 18 15:39:36 SAST 2012

Dawit,

This is the phone number I got for Moctar: +447937021590.

Best

_________________________________
Mr. Esam M. Abulkhirat
Senior ICT Policy Officer
Department of Infrastructure & Energy/Information Society Division
African Union Commission (B&B Building)
Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA
P.O.Box 3243
Tel:(+251-11) 554 01 35 Ext: 1719
Fax:(+251-11) 371 77 44
Mobile:(+251-911) 22 70 26
Abulkhirate at Africa-Union.Org
Aldhina at Yahoo.Com
"ALL THINGS ARE DIFFICULT BEFORE THEY ARE EASY"